Vicente leverages his extensive research expertise in the fields of bioengineering and neurobiology to assist clients with the development of strategic patent portfolios. His work focuses on drafting and prosecuting patent applications.
Vicente’s doctoral research, at University of California, Riverside, focused on developing microfluidic time-resolved spectroscopy applications with implications for portable diagnostic devices. His postdoctoral research, at Harvard, specialized in developing live imaging techniques for studying the cellular and molecular mechanisms underlying neuro-vascular interactions.
A highly accomplished researcher, Vicente has authored original peer-reviewed research articles in Nature, Analytical Chemistry, Journal of American Chemical Society, and Biomedical Optics Express.
- Harvard Mahoney Neuroscience Fellowship, Harvard Medical School
- Graduate Research Fellowship, National Science Foundation
- Doctoral Dissertation Fellowship, University of California, Riverside
- Member, Tau Beta Pi Engineering Honors Society
- Founding member and mentor for Underrepresented Scholars in Neuroscience (USN) at Harvard University
- Founding President of Society for the Advancement of Chicanos and Native Americans in Science (SACNAS) at University of California, Riverside